As a values driven group, we are seeking a candidate, internal or external who possesses the following qualifications and is aligned with company culture.
- Location: Gurgaon
- Seniority level: Expert
- Work type: Mixed
What we’re looking for?
- You’re ambitious and pride yourself for your attention to details;
- You want to be part of an elite, all-star, all-sharing, all-learning team;
- You take pride in the quality of your deliverables and your ferocious work ethic;
- Contribute to the design, develop and test a large-scale sales operations setup;
- You love exacting standards, speed and understand and value personal and team accountability demonstrated through metrics, KPIs, planning;
- You like to work closely with core team members.
- M.S / M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech with 8 – 12 years of experience in relevant domain.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting architectural analysis, and designing enterprise-wide systems;
- Developing, enhancing, and maintaining established process and procedure of service design for assuring appropriate and robust service design;
- Follow best practices for our scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant, secure architecture on AWS;
- Work with the enterprise architect for creating the architecture and strategic blueprints;
- Planning, designing, and executing complex company level solution configuration;
- Preparation and presentation of a test plan, technical presentations, and analyst briefings for covering different solution areas;
- Forming a part of a high-performance solution architecture team that supports the developmental effort of a business-oriented project;
- Collaborating with the IT development team for ensuring suitable translation of architectural solutions into robust and effective implementation;
- Identifying the customer requirements, analyze the alternatives, and conduct product recommendations related to the platform, software, and network configurations;
- Automate the build and management of cloud infrastructure using AWS native tools, open source tools, and third party products;
- Work closely with the development team to deliver the platform with a focus on optimizing the AWS environment for availability, performance, cost, automation and time to implementation;
- Provide input on design, implementation, operations, user guides, and training materials for the AWS environment;
- Setup/Managing network access;
- Define metrics derived from AWS environment data. Review metrics, monitoring and logs including identification of key correlations;
- Direct performance tuning and troubleshooting;
- Provide support and training for staff as required;
- Reviews and provides input to AWS policies and standard operating procedures;
- Produce clear and strong documentation.
- Competency in core AWS services EC2, S3, RDS, ECS Containers, Cloudformation, Code deploy, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, SQS, SNS and more;
- Relational database technologies (Postgres preferred);
- Experience with big-data, real-time systems. Ability to build scalable architecture with super low-latency such at 10-20 ms;
- Strong knowledge of security architectures across infrastructure and applications including encryption techniques along with an understanding of AWS IAM, AWS Cognito, role based access controls, network ACLS, and Security groups;
- Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration;
- Performance tuning, including load balancing, web servers, content delivery networks, caching;
- Auto-scaling and distributed architectures;
- Networking with VPC/VPN, NAT gateways, Bastion host;
- Infrastructure monitoring and alerting with SNS, Cloudwatch logs;
- Cloud migration / replication techniques;
- In-depth knowledge of AWS Pricing model;
- Strong knowledge of DevOps development methodologies along with CI/CD frameworks;
- Configuration and automation tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt;
- Source code management tools such as Git and Subversion;
- Terraform experience;
- AWS Certified.
Other Skills Required:
- Good problem-solving capability;
- Analytical Assessment ability;
- Ready to go the extra mile;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Strong sense of accountability;
- Basic corporate etiquettes.
Preferences will be given to candidates who have:
- AWS certified solutions architect;
- Terraform experience;
- Experience in the Ad Tech space;
- Understanding of compliance in the ad tech space;
- Experience with Elasticsearch.