As a values driven group, we are seeking a candidate, internal or external who possesses the following qualifications and is aligned with company culture.
- Location: Gurgaon
- Seniority level: Expert
- Work type: Mixed
What we’re looking for?
- You’re ambitious and pride yourself for your attention to details;
- You want to be part of an elite, all-star, all-sharing, all-learning team;
- You take pride in the quality of your deliverables and your ferocious work ethic;
- Contribute to the design, develop and test a large-scale sales operations setup;
- You love exacting standards, speed and understand and value personal and team accountability demonstrated through metrics, KPIs, planning;
- You like to work closely with core team members.
- M.S / M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech with 6 – 10 years of experience in relevant domain.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Write clean, robust application code;
- Manage and maintain assigned technical modules and related operation;
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects;
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing;
- Help in architectural analysis, and designing enterprise-wide systems;
- Developing, enhancing, and maintaining established process and procedure of service design for assuring appropriate and robust service design. Follow best practices for our scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant, secure architecture on AWS;
- Implement coding best practices;
- Provide support and training for staff as required;
- Produce clear and strong documentation.
- Extremely good with functional programming;
- Expert in programming with Elixir/Erlang;
- Solid understanding of OTP, GenServer, Phoenix, Ecto;
- Experience designing backend APIs;
- Good experience with Docker containers;
- Knowledge of of microservice architecture;
- Experience working with a cross-functional team in an Agile environment;
- Relational database technologies (Postgres preferred);
- Familiar with Redis;
- Experience with big-data, real-time systems. Ability to build scalable architecture with super low-latency such at 10-20 ms;
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix;
- Experience with auto-scaling, fault-tolerance, and distributed architectures;
- Knowledge of AWS, DevOps development methodologies along with CI/CD frameworks;
- Source code management tools such as Git;
- Excellent technical diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
Other Skills Required:
- Fast learner;
- Good problem-solving capability;
- Analytical Assessment ability;
- Ready to go the extra mile;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Strong sense of accountability;
- Basic corporate etiquettes.
Preferences will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience with Elixir;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in the Ad Tech space;
- Understanding of compliance in the ad tech space;
- Experience with Elasticsearch query and aggregation framework.