We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading Ecomnia’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department, evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating marketing plans to stakeholders, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. You’ll collaborate closely with our sales department to develop initiatives that help us maximize profits and market share.
- Location: New York
- Seniority level: Manager
- Work type: Remote
What we’re looking for?
- Experience overseeing a fast-paced and motivated marketing department;
- Ability to comprehensively evaluate and develop marketing strategy and marketing plans;
- Experience planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts;
- Strong research, communication, and management skills;
- Market analysis skills to help identify potential customers;
- Complete understanding of marketing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Experience with both brand-building and demand-gen efforts;
- A portfolio that includes company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Strong copywriting skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage budgets;
- High competence in project and stakeholder management;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Preference given to candidates with:
- Experience in tech and startup;
- A broad knowledge of content marketing and thought leadership.