We live in a world that’s powered by search. That means we need a SEO strategist with the experience and creativity to turn searches into leads. You’ll work closely with the marketing and digital teams to develop and implement keyword choices in SEO and SEM, audit existing properties to ensure best practices. You’ll also adapt existing content to account for emerging trends and new initiatives.
- Location: New York
- Seniority level: Expert
- Work type: Mixed
What we’re looking for?
- A strong knowledge of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development;
- Experience with blogging, social media, and thought leadership;
- Ability to perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities;
- Analytical skills to offer recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages;
- A portfolio that includes development and implementation of link building campaigns;
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere;
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools);
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings;
- Research and administer social media tools in support of company social media strategy;
- Ability to read and interpret web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies;
- Strong communication skills regarding project development, timelines, and results;
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc);
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments;
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Preference given to candidates with:
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.