Ecomnia is hiring a talented UI Designer professional to join our team. You’ll be responsible for refining and executing the visual identity for our brand in both the product and marketing space. We’re looking for a high-performance creative with the ability to combine best-in-class visual design with strategic thinking to drive business results.
- Location: New York
- Seniority level: Mixed
- Work type: Expert
What we’re looking for?
- Design chops to develop and refine the look and feel of interactive product and marketing materials;
- Strategic concepting abilities for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers;
- Flexibility to adjust designs based on customer responses and website data to maximize performance.
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design;
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use;
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience;
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design;
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces;
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently;
- Professional written and interpersonal skills;
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
Preferences to Candidates with:
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages;
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.