We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design, implement, and maintain a well-designed and functional website for our core product offering. You’ll be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Location: Gurgaon
- Seniority level: Expert
- Work type: Remote
What we’re looking for?
- In-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills;
- Ability to create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet internal design and functionality specifications;
- Ability to design and build the website front-end and create website architecture;
- Experience Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration;
- Experience generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests;
- Troubleshooting content issues;
- Monitoring the performance of the live website;
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN;
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug;
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Preference given to candidates with:
- Tech and startup experience;
- AdTech experience;
- eCommerce experience.