The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Enterprise Account Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
- Location: New York
- Seniority level: Associate
- Work type: Onsite
What we’re looking for?
- Ability to develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media;
- Determination to follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects;
- Strategic acumen to conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect pain points and how Ecomnia can help;
- Knack for building and cultivating prospect relationships and moving opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Motivation to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Ability to manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached;
- Technical savvy to analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards;
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint);
- Experience with MS Dynamics or another CRM Software preferred.
Preference given to candidates with:
- Inside sales experience;
- Determination to track down even the toughest leads.